Light the love fire with couples from different parts of the world. Join us for the private Red & White party aboard the ship.
» 4-nights aboard Carnival’s Ecstasy
» 1 day docked in beautiful Nassau
» Meet & Greet with Dynasty Travel team
» Sow Into Love Private Red & White Party
» Dynasty Travel t-shirt & gift bag
» Accommodations in select cabins
» All meals (including private party) aboard the ship
» Taxes & Gratuity
» Monthly payment plans if needed. Final payment due by December 11, 2016
Carnival Ecstasy has the experience under her belt to ensure that you have an amazing cruise. (And at over 850 feet long, that would be some belt!) That’s not all she has, either. For starters, the bright lights of the grand atrium will remind you of the big city… and that you’re not on just any ship.
You’re on a ship with plenty for the adults to do — sit back and chill at the Serenity Adult-Only Retreat and our rather relaxing spa, or sip back something chilled.
But let’s not forget that, most of all, you’re on a ship that everyone can enjoy! There’s Carnival WaterWorks for those who’ve just gotta make a splash, Punchliner Comedy Club for the not-so-easily-amused, Playlist Productions for those who appreciate a good song-and-dance, and Hasbro, The Game Show for those who take their fierce competition with a soft side of fun.
So — young or old — there’s reason for anyone to get excited about a cruise aboard Carnival Ecstasy.
»Thu – Charleston, SC at 4PM
» Fri – Fun Day at Sea
» Sat – Nassau, Bahamas at 9AM
» Sun – Fun Day at Sea
» Mon – Charleston, SC at 8AM
An Interior stateroom is the most affordable way to cruise, and Carnival Ecstasy’s interiors are not just cozy, but are full of things you’d expect from any Carnival stateroom: a full private bathroom, Carnival Comfort Collection linens and just-a-call-away 24-hour room service.
PRICE: Double Occupancy – $610 per person
Catch a glimpse of what’s going by from your Ocean View stateroom aboard Carnival Ecstasy, where you’ll get views you won’t find anywhere on land. Don’t miss sunrise and sunset at sea — your comfy stateroom is the best way to experience these!
PRICE: Double Occupancy – $635 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to Charleston, SC (book domestic flights and rental cars on Dynasty InteleTravel site HERE)
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Pre & Post Cruise Hotel (book pre & post cruise hotels on Dynasty InteleTravel site Here)
- Passports or Visa’s (purchase same day or 2-7 day passports on Dynasty InteleTravel site Here)
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Get our Travel Protection quote HERE. We will process travel protection payment if you decide to add this to your package.
- All of your payments processed to our travel partners, through Dynasty Travels (Independent Travel Agents with InteleTravel) are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- A valid passport is suggested but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Once you make your reservations, you can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- You are responsible to keep Dynasty Travels (Independent Travel Agents with InteleTravel) informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.